Early Smart Geometry Workshops
Prior to 2010, the Smart Geometry workshop was very different. Prior to the peer-reviewed "cluster" model now adopted by this event, SG was focused on the development and testing of a single software package called Generative Components.
During this time, I frequently led workshops focusing on parametric and generative design techniques using Generative Components. This included annual week-long workshops and symposia, as well as smaller events.
Annual Smart Geometry Events
- Mar 2009 in San Francisco, USA
- Jan 2007 in New York, USA
- Jan 2006 in Cambridge, UK
Smaller Workshops and Symposia
- Oct 2006 at the NLSO conference at UPenn
- Sep 2006 at the Pratt Institute in New York
- Jun 2006 at the Prague Academy of Fine Arts in Prague
- Mar 2006 at the Stevens Institute in New Jersey
- Apr 2005 at MIT in Cambridge
- May 2005 at Columbia University in New York
- Oct 2005 at Columbia University in New York